Just another WordPress.com weblog
Tag Archives: fundraising
SENDAI – Anthology
- We accept short stories and poems of any genre, as long as they are PG-13, relatively hopeful in nature and loosely themed around the strength of the human spirit. It would be a bonus if your workalso has a Japan theme!
- Short stories should be 500 – 5,000 words long. Poems should be 35 lines or longer.
- Send your work as a double-spaced Word document in Times New Roman, black font size 12. Please indent the first line of each paragraph by half an inch.
- E-mail your story as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of your e-mail, please include your name as you would like it to appear in the anthology, followed by a short biography written in the third person. Feel free to include web addresses in your bio!
- The deadline for submissions is May 15th. A list of accepted submissions will be announced on May 30th.
HELP NEEDED for WE ARE ALL JAPAN anthology
An OPEN CALL for submission to WE ARE ALL JAPAN
We at WE ARE ALL JAPAN are assembling an anthology of all types of poetry and haibun – We Are All Japan. The purpose of the anthology is to display to Japan our feelings of love and concern for the hell they have and are currently enduring.
All proceeds from the anthology will be donated to the the Salvation Army or the Red Cross in Japan.
ANTHOLOGY “WE ARE ALL JAPAN”
Please submit any kind of poetry as well as haibun (stating your name, city and country) to email@example.com.
We also need a photo or artwork for the cover. Please send your original work to the same email.
Deadline: May 15, 2011.
Robert D. Wilson and Sasa Vazic